July 21, 2010

San Jose Week 1


hey, guys...
i have some news...i will not be able to email anybody but parents...however anybody can email me through the following address...they will print your emails and send them to me from the mission office..so if you can tell savannah to post my email on facebook or something...the only thing is that i can´t respond to anybodys email here with this account i can only write back to my parents...but i still want  to read all of your emails so please write me! it has been a really hard week, and i havent had anbody write me or email me for the past 2 weeks, i know you are all busy, but i really miss you all and still want to know how everyone is doing. so if you guys can forward this email to everyone else that would be great...when i get your emails i can print them and write you a letter back through the mail, its just going to take a while for u to get a reply. but i love my companion, and i love the work we are doing here...its nothing like i expected, but its all worth it. thank you all for helping me get here and for making this mission possible. my first area is called san jose, it is in a zone they call las piedras...it has rained everday and night for the past few days, but we are still able to find a lot of good people even in horrible weather. if i didn´t believe this church was true and that this work is the work of the Saviour i wouldn´t be here...i know that all these expereinces are going to bless the lives of many people, and i am grateful to be a part of it. here is a pic of my first trainer her name is hermana enamorado. and also i have 2 pics from the mtc with my companion hermana da silva...my comp now is from honduras.
love, gioia