December 28, 2010

A Change



hey guys!!!
it was so great to hear from you on christmas!!! i havent gotten the package yet, but i´m pretty sure they´ll be getting it to us soon...so, my time has ended in san jose! i am gettin transferred to MELO....the city is called Centenario....it is the farthest part of our mission and i will be going shortly in bus six hours!!! it is close to the border of brasil!! and my new companions name is hermana medina....haha i changed companions but she has the same name as my last companion! only my new comp is from nicaraguas!!! so that will be my third latin companion, it is going to be great! it is going to be even hotter up in Melo, haha that is the only thing i am not looking forward to, everyone keeps telling me to buy a sombrero and wear it, the big ugly straw cowboy looking ones are the only ones we are allowed to wear, haha i might actually have to buy one and wear it out of pure survival...even tho i swore i would never wear one....well, sorry its short again...i hope you all enjoy the pics!!

love, gioia







Foto de la Misión